22 September 2005

Patently Plagiarised Penguin Photograph

No, contrary to popular belief, I am not totally obsessed with anvils. I also like this penguin photograph. I hope that, technically, this isn't plagiarism because I haven't claimed it to be my photograph -- but I'm keeping this title as I like it. This programme is on air basically to keep Lucie quiet whilst I get my bearings and write longer anvil-related UnRadio programmes. I also hope those pesky owners and broadcasters don't get back in here for a while. Those old programmes were awful. Hardly any anvils at all...

Comments: 5

Blogger Jingle Bella Said...  
That's a fantastic photograph ... hee hee hee.

How are you finding Uni?
Blogger Blinky The Potato Girl Said...  
I LOVE PENGUINS! And donkeys, but that's not quite as relevant. Pilgo has promised he'll get me a penguin.

Woo for more anvils. Pacify the Lucie.

Lucie
Blogger Blinky The Potato Girl Said...  
Hee hee my verification was "inpni"... How cool.

Lucieh
Blogger Jingle Bella Said...  
Why do you want a penguin?

Hee hee rockhopper penguins are funny.

yliancxb!
Blogger Blinky The Potato Girl Said...  
To cuddle it, and name it, and love it forever! THAT'S why I want a penguin! And to watch it waddle and giggle.

Lucie

Post a Comment